Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Goals

I can't believe October is over.  It seems like I was just writing these goals.
I did pretty good with my October goals.  I kind of feel like I cheated because I made my goals things I already had planned but they were the main things I wanted to get accomplished this month.  1) Pumpkin Patch.  We finally squeezed that in on the 30th.  2)  Take a Girls Trip.  This had been on the calendar since May and I was so excited to finally go!  We had a blast.  3) Start Christmas Shopping.  I didn't get as much done as I was hoping but I did put a little dent in it.  I also got some things marked off my to do list for Barrett's birthday playdate.  4) Host 2nd Annual Trick or Treating.  We had a blast last night!  5)  Exercise!  I just don't think this is going to happen.  I just haven't made time for it and I don't see it happening any time soon.
Finish Christmas Shopping. 
I don't think this we happen but I really hope to knock a big chunk of it out this month.  I don't want to spend all of  December shopping.
Plan Barrett's Birthday Playdate.
I've almost got all of it planned.  I need to find invitations and get them ordered and in the mail this month.  I also need to start getting the supplies.
Have Family Pictures Made. 
I'm so excited about this.  We're scheduled to do this Tuesday afternoon and I can't wait.  I hope everything goes well!
Order Christmas Cards.
I've been browsing cards a bit and I can't pick a favorite just yet.  I've got a few marked and then I'll decide when we choose a photo.
Decorate For Christmas.
I usually do this either the weekend before Thanksgiving or the week after.  I'm anxious to see what Barrett is going to think of everything this year.
Make Advent Calendar Cards for this year.
I loved our activity advent calendar last year.  I'm looking forward to it this year too.  I need to sit down and plan when we want to do things.  I'm hoping we can do a few fun things this year like the Zoolight Safari but we'll see.  Barrett loves lights so I can't wait to see him with Christmas lights!

No comments: