Monday, May 4, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 16

I'm a week behind so this should really be Week 16.  Hopefully Week 17 will get posted before it's time for Week 18.
Day 106:  I almost stepped on this little snake in the driveway at work.
Day 107:  We had a fun little girls night planned.  We went to dinner and then spent the night at Brittany's family's lake place.  It was so much fun.  After dinner Brittany's car wouldn't start because she "parked at an angle" and was "low on gas".  If you know Brittany you know she struggles with keeping gas in her car.  Luckily for her she has strong friends that were able to push her car onto level ground and it started.  While we're pushing her car I look up and she's taking pictures.  Which also wasn't surprising.
Day 108:  While I was at the lake Daddy was holding things down at home.  He passed out Saturday afternoon.  I laughed because he'd only had Barrett alone while he was awake for about 6 hours.  I'm thankful that he supports my friendships and the need to get away.
Day 109:  Barrett stayed with my parents after church so I could get some work done.  He found this doll and just loved on it all day.  He's going to be the best big brother one day.
Day 110:  The weather was beautiful for a few days so we had to get outside and play.  He pushed this car all over the yard.
Day 111:  Someone found my lipstick and decided he needed a little color.
Day 112:  I didn't take any pictures this day.  I was super busy at work and I got a call from school that Barrett was sick.  I snapped this shot before I went to bed so I'd have a picture for the day.

No comments: