Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 19


Week 19.  (I will get back on schedule posting these on Thursday.  I had this one ready to go and completely forgot about it.)
Day 127:  He needed to get some work done while we were sitting in the drive thru at Chick-fil-A.  He kills me with those sunglasses.
Day 128:  We've been trying to teach Barrett the sign for "i love you".  He just scrunches up his little shoulders and points with his pointer fingers on both hands.  Its the cutest thing.  He totally thinks he's doing it.  We laugh so hard every time he does it.

Day 129:  He was helping me carry in the groceries.

Day 130:  I got to celebrate Mother's Day with my sweet boy and family.  I loved the sweet card and flower he brought home from school and Patrick got me a full length mirror after he's seen me too many times standing on a stool in the bathroom to get a full length look of an outfit.
Day 131:  Working the remote.
Day 132:  My sweet boys cuddled up playing games.

Day 134:  Exciting day at the office when the transformer caught fire. 

I can't believe we're already in week 20 of this year.  

No comments: