Monday, May 4, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 17

Slowly but surely I'm getting caught up.
Day 113:  I worked 14 hours this day to finish all the banners for the Magnolia Festival.  We got it all done but I was exhausted by the end of the day.
Day 114:  Since I worked 14 hours the day before we played hookie and went to the zoo with our friends.  Barrett doesn't get excited about the zoo.  I love going but his favorite part was definitely that giant rice crispy treat.  (We also watched the Bruce Jenner interview this night.  I was in shock. I really thought all the hype was just hype.)

Day 115:  This day was so sad.  We had to say goodbye to Gracie.  It was a hard decision and it broke my heart.  She had a good life but it was still a sad day.  I was also sad because we didn't get to go to the Magnolia Festival. 
 
Day 116:  Barrett got in a little batting practice while the weather was beautiful.
Day 117:  Barrett woke up crying about two hours after I put him down.  I went in to check on his and he was shaking.  I think he had a bad dream.  I rocked him back to sleep and I just loved it so much.
Day 118:  He spends too much time with the dogs.  He was pretending to be Sophie watching out the window.

Day 119:  This is my new favorite candy.  I love them. 


No comments: