Monday, October 5, 2015

19 Weeks




How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: Large mango (8oz, 6 inches)
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, some. The pants are just way more comfortable.  As you can tell I'm loving this long vest.  I promise I don't wear it everyday. 
Gender: It's a girl!  I'm so overwhelmed by all the girl clothes and accessories.
Movement: I'm feeling little flutters more often these days.  I love it and I can't wait until it's more consistent.
Sleep: Not bad, just wish I could get more of it. I could sleep 10 hours a day if I had time.
What I miss:  Not being out of breath when I walk up the stairs. I miss being able to pick Barrett up and tote him all the time.  I just can't carry him as much as I used to.  I know it's time for him to be walking more but it breaks my heart when he wants me to carry him and I just can't.  Still miss my old clothes.
Cravings: Fresh fruit and comfort foods.  I went to the grocery store this weekend and got stuff to make 3 different casseroles.
Symptoms: Indigestion.
Best Moment this week: We had our Fall family pictures made.  It's a little surreal that the next time we have professional pictures made there will be one more.  I got to snuggle a friends baby in church this morning and it made me so excited to snuggle another one of my own.


No comments: