Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Goals

It's October.  I'm not sure where September went but  it's gone and we're all in the Fall spirit around here.
I didn't do great with my September goals.  This only two things that were really important were the two things I didn't even attempt to do. I got the house decorated and I love it.  We've watched a lot of football.  I've worked a lot and we found out the baby is a girl. So I'm moving Clean Barrett's closet and Move furniture to October.

 
Clean Out Barrett's Closet.  Now that I know this baby is a girl I've got to go through Barrett's stuff and see what I can use for this baby and what I need to get rid of.  I'm not sure if this is our last or not so I'm not ready to let go of everything.  I'll probably just let my friends buy or borrow stuff so I can get it back if we have another boy one day.  Yes I'm crazy.
Move Furniture.  We need to move Barrett's new furniture in his room and the nursery furniture to the new nursery.  Our goal is to have this done by Halloween when we have everyone over to trick-or-treat.
Go on a Girls Trip.  Ok I cheated again on this one because we've had a beach trip planned for a couple of months but I'm so looking forward to 3 days away with girlfriends to relax and recharge before the hustle and bustle of the holidays sets in.
Host Halloween Hayride.  Over the last few years we've been hosting all of our friends at our house on Halloween night to trick-or-treat and hang out.  I'm so excited its on a Saturday this year.  We've got a hayride planned and some other fun things.  I've never been a huge fan of Halloween but it's becoming one of my favorite nights of the year.
Make a "To Do Before Baby" List.  I feel like we've got so much to do before this baby gets here.  So I need to get organized and get busy.  The time is going by so much quicker this time too so I'm starting to panic.  I know it'll all get done and if it doesn't not a big deal but I'd at least like for her to have a place to sleep and for Barrett to have a place to sleep.

No comments: