Monday, October 26, 2015

22 Weeks




How Far Along: 22 weeks 
Size of baby: Spaghetti squash (1lb, 10.5 inches) 
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, some. The pants are just way more comfortable.
Gender:  GIRL!!    
Movement: She's moving more and more now.  She's more active at night which makes sense, none of us are morning people.
Sleep: Not terrible, just not getting enough of it lately.
What I miss: Order in my house.  My house is a disaster mainly because we've been busy at work and sick and I just have no energy to get anything done when I get home.  I miss doing things without getting tired or needing help.    
Cravings: None this week.  Still thinking about the filet I didn't eat at the beach.
Symptoms: Reflux is much better thanks to the meds.  No energy.  I guess that's really it.
Best Moment this week:  Feeling her move more and more.  Some dresses I ordered for her came in and they are so cute.  I didn't get anything done in her nursery like I'd hoped but it'll all get done eventually. Hopefully.  I got the maternity pictures back that a friend took at the beach and I love them so much.  I can't wait to have some of them printed.  They are exactly what I wanted.  I'm hoping to share some here soon.


No comments: