Monday, February 8, 2016

37 Weeks



How Far Along
: 37 weeks
Size of baby: A bunch of swiss chard? About 6lbs and 19in.  
Maternity Clothes: All bottoms are maternity except one pair of sweat pants that I'm pretty much living in at home.  Tops and tunics are still not maternity. I have 5-7 outfits that I wear every week.
Gender: Girl!
Movement:  She's still pretty active.  They had a hard time getting a good heartbeat this morning at the doctor because she was so busy.
Sleep: I need approximately 14 hours of sleep a day and I'm doing good to get 8. 
What I miss: Not being pregnant.  Drinks with dinner.  Moving without pain.  Not going to the restroom every 5 minutes.  Just to name a few.  I'm so thankful for this baby and pregnancy but I'm ready for this baby to be on the outside now.
Cravings: Fruit. Orange juice.
Symptoms: I've had a few contractions and I'm really nauseous again.  I'm just exhausted mostly.  Went to the doctor this morning, no progress.  Which I know doesn't really mean anything so I'm trying not to get discouraged.  The uncertainty is possibly the hardest part. 
Best Moment this week:  I'm declaring the nursery complete.  There are a few more things I want to do but they'll have to wait.  I want to finish Barrett's room.  His is mostly done I just need to hang a few things on the walls.  Our bags are mostly packed.  Just need to get the house clean and we'll be ready. 


No comments: