Monday, February 1, 2016

36 Weeks




How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: Large Cantaloupe (19-22in, 6lbs or in our baby's case over 7lbs)  
Maternity Clothes: Yes, all the time. I wear the same few outfits over and over again.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: She's pretty active, running out of room but active.
 Sleep: It's good but I could use a few more hours every day.
What I miss: Energy and being able to pick Barrett up and hold him when ever he wants me to.
Cravings: Fruit.
Symptoms: I've had a few contractions and I'm really nauseous again.  I'm just exhausted mostly.
Best Moment this week:  Went to the doctor this morning.  Measuring a week ahead.  Everything looks good.  The nursery is 98% done.  I'm finishing up the door hanger for the hospital and I got AveryAnn's bag packed so we're moving right along.


This was my last weekly picture with Barrett.  I put on the same shirt just to see the comparison.  I think I'm smaller this time but I still feel really large. :)  Can't wait to meet this sweet girl!


No comments: