Thursday, December 29, 2016

Barrett & Jackson's Gingerbread House 4th Birthday

For the boys birthday this year we thought they were finally old enough to be trusted decorating gingerbread houses.  Jessica and I built houses out of graham crackers so all the boys had to do was decorate. 
I made each boy a cute apron and each boy had their own little spot. 

These three were so excited to see the garbage man. 
I didn't take any pictures of the food but we had a nice brunch (my favorite).  Breakfast casserole, hash brown casserole, muffins, sausage balls, pigs in a blanket and fruit.

Barrett was not all that interested in anything other than eating the candy.

Cruz and Cooper

The finished product.

I love this little tradition of celebrating the boys birthdays with a fun Christmas playdate.  It won't be long until they're all in school and want nothing to so with us. 

No comments: