Monday, December 12, 2016

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

We hit the ground running this Christmas season.  There are so many things I want to do and so few weekends.  I like that we had nearly a whole week of November after Thanksgiving this year.  Felt like there was more time. 
We kicked off December at the Gardendale Christmas Parade. It was a cold night and we had so much fun.
The Moores met us there and it was perfect. These two are the best of friends and it's so sweet.

The next night we went to Bass Pro Shops to see Santa.  Barrett was pumped to tell Santa his wish list (a talking Zurg and Fix It transformer).

AveryAnn was all smiles like always.  (that's not entirely true, she wanted to be held the whole time we were there).

He even requested his picture be made with the nutcracker.

Then it was his turn and he wouldn't move.  I had to drag him close enough for this picture.  Santa tried so hard to get Barrett to tell him what he wanted but Barrett was having none of it. 

Sweet matching babies before church.  I bought these outfits last year on major sale after Christmas and I love the plaid so much.


We've been drinking hot chocolate and watching Christmas movies too. 
I love this time of the year. 
I should probably start shopping...

No comments: