Monday, September 18, 2017

Tuscaloosa Gameday

I had tickets to the Alabama game Saturday in Tuscaloosa, it was a late game so I didn't really want to take Barrett.  I knew Brittany and I would have a blast.  We had so much fun the two years we were at Alabama together and I was ready to relive the glory days. 
We got there, got parked and headed over to my cousin's house to hang out.  We visited for a while and then headed out to see the sights.  We walked by the stadium and it was almost time for the team to arrive so we waited around to see that.  Then we walked all through sorority row to see the new houses.  (They are huge!)
We made a pit stop in front of Tut to make our picture before they tear it down.  I've made so many memories in that building.  From cheerleading camp to my freshmen year.  I'm sad they're tearing it down. 
We walked back up in front of the quad on our way back to the stadium.  I love Denny Chimes.   There was a big crowd for it to be a cupcake game. 

I was so excited about how good our outfits looked together.  Also this is my accountability partner and she looks amazing.  I'm so proud of how far we've come.  It's been many years since we sat in that stadium together and I'm so thankful that we're still friends.
And I know I include a picture of Matthew every year but I just can't get over how old he is.  He came to my house to tailgate before his first Alabama game when he was just 2 or 3 years old.  Now he's 14 and taller than me. 
We had the best time and I've decided that this is the perfect friend day because you're trapped in the car for at least and hour each way so you get lots of time to catch up.  And then the game is just so much fun anyway.  I'm hoping to get back down for another game this season but I don't know if it'll happen. 
And we won!
Roll Tide!


No comments: