Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 13

I feeling better this week and slowly but surely getting back on track.  If I had one piece of advice for this whole weight loss journey it would be get an accountability partner.  Someone that has similar goals and someone that will challenge you.  Someone that will call you out when you are slacking.  Someone that will truly encourage you.  They celebrate the success and they pick you up when you feel like you can't eat one more hamburger without the bun and run with you when you think you can't run one more stadium.  I had a great accountability partner in 2010 when I was successful (she moved away) and I have a great one now.  I feel like I have my own little cheerleader. (Hopefully she feels the same way.)  I've fallen off the Keto wagon too many times to count in the last month and honestly if it weren't for Brittany's encouragement I would have probably gone back to my old eating habits.  But we are in this together and I want to see her reach her goals as much as I want to reach my own.  So we tell each other to put on your big girl panties and deal with it. While we still have a ways to go to reach our goals, we are so much closer than we were even a month ago.  We've also been lucky to find a fitness instructor and class that we both really enjoy.  The instructor is so motivating and encouraging.  Sometimes I feel like he feels sorry for us but either way he's been good for us.  He challenges us every week and we've surprised ourselves at how far we've come.  I am so surprised by the changes in my body in just 9 weeks of working out.  I'm excited to see what progress looks like in another 9 weeks.  

-2.8lbs this week!  I might do a backflip when I get below 160bs.  This is the smallest I've been since I got pregnant with Barrett.  I'm so proud of that.  

My total loss since March is 38.4lbs.  Hopefully I'll hit 40lbs next week.  We're going for another body analysis this Friday and I'm anxious to see the results.  The scale hasn't moved that much for me but I feel like I've lost inches and fat.  I'm hoping I'm not wrong.
Find a partner and get started.  You won't regret it!

No comments: