Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 12

This pretty much sums up my feelings today. 

But I'm committed to this.
Well, I'm committed to blogging, Keto, not so much this week.
And the scale shows it.

Anywho, I feel like I sound like a broken record lately.  I'm just on the sugar struggle bus lately.  It all started with a piece of cake for Patrick's birthday and it's been down hill since then.  I'm slowly getting back in my routine and will hopefully see some results next week.  A concert,  football kickoff and long weekend did me no favors this weekend.  I did stay on schedule with my workouts and I am proud of that.  I actually crave that time each week.  I start getting antsy if I haven't gotten to sweat.

I gained 1.2lbs.  Which is frustrating.  But I can't say I'm surprised.

Oh well, You can't let a bad week wreck your whole outlook.  I've come so far, (and still have a way to go)  I'm going to pick up today and get back in gear.
I also feel like crap after eating like crap.  Makes me want to get back at it even more.

No comments: