Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week Nineteen

Week nineteen!  A few weeks of bad decisions finally caught up with me this week.  It is what it is and I can't let it derail my whole journey.  While it's disappointing its not the end of the world and its not a reason to throw in the towel.  I've come to far to give up now.  We did our monthly body fat analysis yesterday and I'm very pleased with the results.  They would have probably been even better last week but whatever.  I'm still getting in my 3-4 workouts each week.  It's going to be really hard when the time changes and it's dark when I have to leave the house.  I really love HIIT.  It's a 30 minute class and you can't beat the results.  I can tell I've gotten so much stronger since starting and I can definitely see the changes in my body.  It's worth all the effort it takes to get there.
+2lbs this week.  It happens.  It's not the end of the world.  It does make my surgery goal nearly impossible to make.  But I'm still going to work really hard to get there.

My measurements this month were much better!  I lost a total of 5.5" this month and I think you can really tell.  I'm so glad we started doing this.  It adds another level of accountability.


Those totals will be -30+ and -50+ pounds next week!!!  I'm going to work my tail off and make it happen!

No comments: