Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Horton Family!

We're wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed new year! 

I wanted to add a Christmas letter but I ran out of room.  Barrett started Kindergarten this year and is thriving.  He's learning to read and can't get his hands on enough books.  AveryAnn started preschool two days a week this Fall and it enjoying it.  She took a few months to warm up but she talks about her friends all the time now.  Her teacher said she's finally coming out of her shell. Patrick and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary March 28th.  We were able to go on trip just the two of us to Punta Cana to celebrate.  It was much needed and we had a wonderful time.  Ally Bama is 10 years old and I think she's tired of living with toddlers.  She still has to be touching me at all times.  Horton Electric has really taken off and Patrick has more work than he can do.  We're so thankful for his business during this time of growing my own business. Overall, 2018 has been very kind to us!  We're looking forward to all 2019 has in store.


No comments: