Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 4

I'm back for Wednesday Weigh-In!  This week has been a test that I've failed more times than not.  But I did make it to the gym once and I've been able to get out in the afternoon and walk while the kids ride bikes and play.  It's not as much as an actual workout but it's better than nothing.  I've not been very disciplined with my eating but I've tried to stay within the calories even if I'm not even close to my macros. I didn't see a huge difference in the scale but anything is better than nothing.
-1.8lbs this week.
-5lbs total this year
While it may not look like much, I'm proud of it.  I've just got to stick with it, and I know I can!
It felt so good to get to workout again lately!  I'll probably get back into a good routine about the time baseball season starts so it'll all be up in the air again.  But anything is better than nothing.  I got some ice cream from work Thursday and I definitely had some (or a lot).  Hopefully, I will adjust to my new schedule with work and get more settled into a routine in the next couple of weeks.  I do much better in a routine.  I'm not getting enough sleep at night and that sets me up for disaster every day.  I've got to get better about going to bed earlier.  So that's going to be my focus this week.  Getting everyone in bed earlier, so I can get to bed earlier!

No comments: