Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wednesday Weigh-In: Back to Reality

Hello there old friends.  (I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the world that still blogs just because and not for a paycheck.)  I'm back on the Keto wagon.  I'm a little bit disgusted with myself and I need accountability again.  It's so easy to fall into bad habits again.  I can pin point most of my weight gain over the years to major life changes.  Moving to college, I lost all that weight and then some before I graduated. Getting married, I gained a lot of weight my first year of marriage. I lost all of it our third year of marriage.  Getting pregnant, well duh, but I gained entirely too much weight with Barrett and it didn't all come off before I got pregnant with AveryAnn.  I lost most of my pregnancy weight last year doing keto and working out.  Which brings us to now.  I was 12lbs from my goal last spring.  Then summer came, and I was so overwhelmed.  I was having an issue getting my medication for ADHD and it took a toll on me.  Then Barrett went to Kindergarten, AveryAnn started 2K and I lost my job.  Patrick has been working 12-14 hour days so I basically quit working out.  All the emotion, stress and worry has taken its toll on my health.
I've gained 24lbs from my lowest weight last year.
That makes me so angry to even have to admit.  Of course you can look at me and tell.  I'm only 5'2" so every pound shows.  Not that that matters at all because it really doesn't.  The thing that matters is that I feel like crap and I don't want to feel like that anymore.  So I'm starting fresh and bettering myself.  I know this is not how it's supposed to be and I have control over this, so its up to me to fix it.
So here we are.
168.2lbs for this years starting weight.
I'm still working towards my goal weight of 135lbs.  I've said before if I get to a place where my muscle tone is where I'd like it and it's above 135lbs I'll adjust my goals but based on my previous weight and muscle tone etc I feel like 135lbs is realistic.  Like I said in the beginning I'm back to eating Keto and my goal is 125 workouts for the year.  Ideally I'd like to work out 2-3 times a week but I know there are some weeks that I won't be able to do that and other weeks I would be able to work out more.  So by setting the number of workouts for the year I should be able to meet that goal.  So who's jumping back on the wagon with me!?!

No comments: