Monday, October 19, 2009

Football, Family, Friends, and Food!

The weekend was wonderful for the most part. I was cold but I loved it. Bama won. Auburn lost. Champ (my sister's dog) was found. I got to go to the game. The sun finally came back out. Just to name a few things that made the weekend great!

My father-in-law in currently in the hospital. They found a blood clot in his lung Friday when he went in for a routine physical. He is so lucky that they caught it. We are so thankful. He is doing well but can use all the prayers he can get. Thanks!

My sister's dog went missing on Thursday and while we were walking on the quad Saturday and friend looked down and saw a picture of Champ on a flyer. A girl had found him but by the time we called he had gotten out of her fence. Sister and I searched a two block radius looking for him with no luck. She had created a group on facebook with his picture and updated on where he'd last been seen and wouldn't you know that someone saw him right where we were looking. Sister was so excited! We all were!

I didn't think I was going to get to go to the game but I ended up getting to sit right with my daddy and couldn't have been more excited. It was a long game. Glad we won! ( I'll have my tailgate review up shortly)

Didn't seen any of the Auburn game but I'm glad they lost!

And the Sunshine, oh how we have missed you! I just wanted to lay in my front yard and soak up as much as I could. You're supposed to stick around for a few days and I sure hope that you do!

No comments: