Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Eve

On this the eve of Halloween I thought I do a quick post of Halloween last year. Last year was the first Halloween that I spent at our house. The people we bought the house from warned us that Halloween was a big deal in our neighborhood. Well that was an understatment. There were kids everywhere. There four-wheelers pulling trailers covered in hay and children. I'd bought four bags of candy thinking that was a lot. Boy was I wrong. My parents brought me some candy and then we started taking candy out of my niece and nephews buckets, then I had to resort to giving the kids peppermints. I was shocked by the number of kids. It was so much fun and I'm looking forward to it this year.

Ava and Drew at the Pumpkin Patch last year.

Ally 's costume last year.  The cutest pumpkin you ever saw!
A preview for this year...


Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I asked my husband if he thought six bags was enough candy and he said I dunno. Hopefully we will be out most of the night and won't have to worry too much!! Your niece and nephew are cuties and so is your pup!! Have a great weekend!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Happy Halloween! Wishing you a great one! Ally is adorable!!!

Claire said...

Happy Halloween!

Cxx