Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sweet Sunday Afternoon

Sunday, after church, my niece Ava came over to watch the Hannah Montana Movie with me and it was so nice to hang out with her. We rarely get to hang out just the two of us. Now don't get me wrong I love all of them but it's nice to to be just us. Patrick was home but he was asleep! We made a huge pallet on the floor and watched Hannah on the big TV. Ava, Ally and I snuggled up under the covers to watch. It was so much fun! (The movie wasn't so bad!) After the movie Ava wanted to play on our swing set so we all went outside. Patrick entertained the big dogs so she could play without them bothering her. I grabbed my camera and she started posing. It was so much fun! I was even more thrilled when I looked a the photos. So I thought I'd share a few!
Ally was mad she wasn't getting all the attention. There is nothing like the joy of running to the swings!This is my favorite! ( You can kind of see where the girl cut her hair at school!)
We had such a ball. I kept telling her to let me know when she wanted to go home. Finally at 6:30 I had to break it to her that she was going to have to go home. We watched America's Funniest Home Videos and then called it a day. Thanks for coming Ava! I had a blast!

No comments: