Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Father's Day 2011

This child melts my heart.  He loves Ally so much.  As you can tell by the look on her face, she tolerates him. 
We had a great Father's day celebrating the Dad's in our family.  I've always been a Daddy's girl.  I love spending time with him no matter the day. 

Porter and Harper helped me find the perfect spot for a photo session with their Daddy and Grandaddy.  Aren't they cute!

Daddy with his grandbabies.  We were missing Drew.  The kids weren't real excited about having their picture made.

Dad with his babies.  There really aren't any words to describe this photo.

My brother an his babies.  They were definitely over the photos by now.

I found this birds nest with an egg in it just sitting in a rocking chair on the porch.

We ended the afternoon with a friendly game of UNO.  I love that I can still sit with my brothers and sister and still play card games.  The kids are old enough to play too which makes it that much more fun.
After we left my parents we headed to see Patrick's Dad and mom.  We had a nice time there too. 

No comments: