Saturday, June 11, 2011

That's What Friends Are For

My best friend Kristen was taking the Praxis exam this morning so yesterday my sister and I took her these flowers so she'd have something pretty to look at while she was doing some last minute studying.  Stargazer Lilies are her favorite flower.  She was so excited!  It was fun to see that something so small seemed to mean so much to her


Day 160
Then tonight Kristen, Lorie and I went to dinner.  It didn't go exactly as planned.  We were waiting at a restaurant and the power went out.  We waited around for a while hoping it would come back on.  We walked over to World Market because I wanted to look at their curtains.  I found three panels I loved but I couldn't decide which I'd like best in my living room so I bought all three.  After dinner we came back to the house and hung all three to decide which we liked the best.  It was a tough decision but I think I finally decided. 
Lorie is finally showing and she looks so good.  She's always been a beautiful girl but something about pregnancy makes her even more beautiful!  After we picked out my curtains we went to see the furniture for the baby's room (she has a name but I can't share it yet, let's just say Kristen and I are beyond thrilled :)).  This sweet baby already has more clothes than I do and I'm pretty sure it's only going to get worse!



No comments: