Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School Family Night

Friday, Mom wanted to get everyone together for a "Back to School" family night.  John was home and Elizabeth was too.  So most of us gathered for dinner.  Mom made some sort of pasta dish and it was delicious.  We had carrot cake for dessert.  I love carrot cake. 
Harper had to take a little cat nap so she'd have energy for the rest of the evening.

This is my thinking pose.
We were playing UNO and I was probably thinking how sad it was to get beat by a three year old. 

Yes, Porter beat us not once but twice.  He was very proud of himself.

I know all you see is blurry head but I love it.  He couldn't believe I beat him.

He was so excited.  Not sure why.
Not as excited to have his picture made with me.


He loves Ally Bama.

1 comment:

emariemax said...

He was probably so excited because he got to lay a reberse.