Friday, August 5, 2011

Movie Night

Tonight I planned to take these cute kiddos to watch Toy Story 3 outside at the civic  center.  I went to pick them up and it started raining complete with thunder and lightening.  That meant no outdoor movie for us.  We decided to come back to our house and watch a movie on ppv.  The only choice was Rango.  I was not as excited about Rango as I was about Toy Story 3 but I went with it.  Porter and Harper were not into it at all. I was able to get some pretty cute pictures the four before we started.  (Can I just say that I hope my kids will pose for me like these four do.  I know it's not really likely but I girl can dream!)
Day 215
After the movie I took them to their grandparents house where I locked the keys in the car.  While it was running.  With Ally inside.  We had to call my brother to bring the spare keys and let us back in. 
All in all it was a pretty fun night that went nothing like it was planned.  I only had the four of them for about 3 hours.  It felt like 12!  I'm not sure how Leslie does it.  Then I think about my momma and how she did it too.  She truly is my hero! 

No comments: