Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

I am reinstating Wednesday Weigh-In! I need some support and this has been the best thing so far.  I've really fallen off the wagon.  It really all started in the fall of last year.  I blamed the hoildays.  I was still working out twice a week but I'd quit watching what I eat.  After the first of the year I tried to get back in gear.  The working out was still happening but I couldn't control my eating.  I started counting calories using the myfitnesspal app.  I'd lost back down to within 5lbs of my goal weight.  I eventually quit using that and gained again.  So here it sit, 13 pounds heavier than this time last year.  I'm embarassed and discouraged.  I've slacked in the working out department.  Missing more often and not giving it my all while I'm there.  I know that I probably need to add another day of exercise but honestly I don't want to.  I've decided that I need a goal. 

Day 241
While I was working towards my goal weight I was very motivated.  Once I hit it I lost all motivation.  Right now my goal is to get back to my goal weight.  I also want to start running.  Like really running.   

No comments: