Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet Treats

My sweet friend Carla brought these to me tonight at bootcamp (yes I realize the irony).  A friend of hers from work made them.  Aren't they so cute!  I love good friends that know just what you need when you need it!  I'm afraid I'm one of those needy friends.  Actually I'm pretty sure I am.  Luckily, I've found a few good friends that can tolerate me.  I'm working on being the kind of friend I'd like to have.

Day 228
 
In other news, I was driving home this evening with the windows down.  There was a bit of chill in the air.  Just enough to let you know Fall's around corner.  Tim McGraw was playing on the radio.  I felt like I was 17 again riding home from cheerleading practice when the only thing on my mind was the pep rally and football game on Friday night.  I can remember thinking that was the most important thing in the world.  It's funny to think about now, how something can mean so much to you yet it's really so small in the grand scheme of things.  It also makes me wonder what will be important 10 years from now.  What will trigger memories of today? 

No comments: