Tuesday, July 17, 2012

14 weeks



 
How Far Along: 14 weeks, Hello 2nd trimester! :)

Size of baby: Navel orange

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure. I was up 6 lbs total last appointment.  We'll see next week.

Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes.  Tops, no.  The pants are just way more comfortable.

Gender: We'll find out in August. I'm really feeling boy though.  We did the Intelligender test this week.  I've got a whole post on it though.

Movement: Not yet, I can't wait though.

Sleep: Not as good as it used to be, but not to bad. I started sleeping in the guest room because I sleep so much better by myself.  I feel bad, but I don't think Patrick minds.

What I miss: Nothing really this week. 

Cravings: I've been eating a lot of dill pickles and salad peppers this week.

Symptoms: Lots of stretching and what I'm guessing is round ligament pain.

Best Moment this week: Finally having more energy.  Making it to the 2nd trimester. Big Brother 14 starting :)  it always makes the summer zoom by. 

No comments: