Tuesday, July 24, 2012

15 weeks

How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: Apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure. I was up 6 lbs total last appointment. We'll see Thursday I'm kinda scared to see.
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, no. The pants are just way more comfortable.
Gender: We'll find out in August. I'm really feeling boy though.
Movement: Not yet, I can't wait though.
Sleep: Not that great but I'm trying to stay positive.
What I miss: Nothing really this week.
Cravings: Pickles but I always love pickles.
Symptoms: Lots of stretching and what I'm guessing is round ligament pain.
Best Moment this week: Getting the furniture moved around so we now have no office and I'm trying to decide where to the printer and the other office stuff.  But we have a room for the baby!  Also picked out a crib and paint samples. So much fun!

No comments: