Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Review

We had a great weekend.
Friday night I hosted book club.  This month we read Big Mama's book Sparkly Green Earrings.  It was really good.  We all enjoyed it because most of the book was right in our season of life.
Barrett will not take a pacifier.  I've tried several different kinds and he's just not interested.  He will suck on his fingers and hands.  Friday I caught him sucking his thumb, it was pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen!  It probably won't be cute when hes in the 5th grade and it's costing me thousands of dollars in orthodontic work. I try not to think about that.
Ally apparently misses my baby bump, she jumped right up in Natalie's lap and propped her head on baby Emory. It was pretty cute!

Saturday, we went to Ava's softball game.  Barrett fell asleep in before we left.  He's getting really good at going to sleep when he's tired.
Saturday night Patrick and I went to a wedding.  It's the first time we've had a date night since Barrett was born.  Patrick's parents kept him and he did so good.  We missed him so much though.  

My camera was set on something weird. Lauren was the Matron of honor.

This is what happens when my mom has the camera.  She starts just taking pictures and my sister is the master of creepy photo bomb.
Sunday we went to church and lunch at Mom and Dad's.  It was a rainy afternoon.  We all took a nap while it rained.  Perfect ending to the weekend.

No comments: