Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday Weigh-In



It's Wednesday again. (Can you feel my lack of enthusiasm?)  I fell off the wagon this week and I fell hard.  French Fries, pound cake, ice cream, margaritas, nachos and cookie cake to name a few.  I've been to the gym exactly zero times since Saturday.  I haven't logged into myfitnesspal since Saturday either, if that tells you anything.  I did get into my dress for the wedding this weekend and I don't look as bad as I thought I was going to look.  So that's a win.
I'm so over this weather and Patrick being on this shift.  Patrick will go back to day shift next week and the weather is supposed to be nice.   
 
(I don't know why the picture quality is so terrible.)
Current weight:177.8
-0.2 from last week (I can't believe that's all I lost again, but every little bit counts.)
Total loss: 3.4lbs
(I've actually lost 8.2lbs but my WW total is only 3.4lbs)
42.8lbs to go
At this rate I should hit my goal sometime in 2020

So there's week 5.  Not pretty but it'll have to do. 
How did everyone else do this week?



No comments: