Monday, February 2, 2015

February Goals


My goals this month were thrown out the window when all the sickness started taking over.  It has been one thing after another and we're all feeling crummy.  I did manage to get my Christmas decorations down but that really is about it.
I have been praying more.  Making it a point to pray every night before bed.  I've started to write in a prayer journal and I've felt like it really holds me more accountable.  I also started ready "Praying Circles around your Family" (I think that's the name of it.  It's on my kindle I'll have to check when I get home) It's pretty powerful. 
I have not cooked more nor did I clean out my closet.  I have been a little more patient with Barrett (but it's probably because he's been sick.)  I'm working on it though.
I did get my Christmas decorations down.  So I'm considering this month a victory.  We've also battled the flu and colds and sinus infections.  It's been a doozy of a month. 
I didn't write a pretty card for February.  I know you're sad.  It's basically going to be all the things I missed in January.
So for February I'm going to...
Clean out my closet.
Find a devotional and use it.
Cook More.
Be Patient.
Have a Date Night.
I've also put myself of a spending freeze.  I've spent so much money {cough} on myself {cough} I need to cool it!  I've done good so far. You know all 2 days.
 
I think I can handle this.  Hopefully we wont be sick all month!

No comments: