Thursday, January 29, 2015

Horton House Daily: Week 4

Well January is flying right by.  Here you have our 4th week of 2015.
Day 22:  He fussed and fussed.  I finally as a last resort put him in this box with an iPad.  He was so happy and say there for a while just watching Mickey.
 
Day 23:  Was supposed to be a date night but Barrett got sick so Patrick had to stay home with him while I went to my friend Jessica's surprise 30th birthday dinner.  It was a lot of fun, I was sad Patrick didn't get to come too.
Day 24:  We stayed home all day.  Barrett was still running a fever but he did play a lot.  He drug this doggy with the pull string everywhere.  It was so cute.
 
Day 25:  More cuddling and watching movies.  He loves for me to snuggle with him under a blanket on the couch so that's what we did pretty much all day.
 
Day 26:  Another sick day for Barrett but I had so many orders to fill this week I had to go to the office for a couple of hours when Patrick got home from work. 

Day 27:  We had my favorite...Breakfast for dinner!
 
Day 28:  Barrett didn't want me to take his picture.  He just wanted to play with my phone.  I'm sad he wont just pose and smile for me anymore.
 

No comments: