Monday, March 23, 2015

Horton House Daily: Week 11

Lets pretend it's not almost time for me to post Week 12.  I've a little behind.  But better late than never, right?!  We've had a busy few weeks at work with no signs of a slow down.  I'm so thankful for the work.
Day 71:  Barrett taught himself how to do a front roll.  He was so proud.

Day 72:  We went to dinner to celebrate Kristen's "21st" birthday.  My friends are getting old.  I'm not entirely convinced I like it.

Day 73:  We went to the Just Keep Smiling Live with the Characters show.  It was so much fun.  Barrett still wasn't crazy about meeting the characters but we still had a good time.  I just love this event and organization.

Day 74:  I had to go into work after church so my parents watched Barrett.  He was worn out after helping them wash cars all afternoon.

Day 75:  After and 11 hour work day we finished this big order.  We etched 300 YETI tumblers.  It was a big job but we rocked it!

Day 76:  It's St. Patty's Day.  We wore green and that was as festive as it got.  

Day 77:  We went to the park after work and Barrett looked so small at the top of the big slide.  He's not scared of anything at the park these days.  He doesn't love to swing which I think is kinda weird but he loves to climb and slide.

So there's week 11.  Maybe I'll have week 12 posted in a timely manner.  I'm not making any promises.


No comments: