Friday, July 3, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 26

It's week 26!  We're on the downhill slope to Christmas (I can't believe I just said that!). 
Day 176:  Dad took Barrett to the Gardendale Farmers Market to see the petting zoo.  He met up with the Bailey boys and had a blast!
Day 177:  Our favorite things party was so much fun!  Can't wait to do it again.

Day 178:  We went to dinner with Aunt Elizabeth at Melt and then walked over to Avondale and let Barrett run around.  It was a lot of fun.  We taught her the perks of eating dinner at 5:30 such as happy hour and not waiting for a table.  She taught there are some bars that are kid friendly in the afternoons.  Barrett loved people watching and playing with dogs.
Day 179:  I didn't take any pictures.  I was reading in bed and cuddling with Ally by 8:30. 

Day 180:  Another day I didn't take any pictures.  Barrett took this one.  I call it Blanket.
Day 181:  Patrick had to shave his face for work.  It's been 16 years since he's been clean shaven.  He looks so different. 

Day 182:  Barrett was scare of the thunder.  I enjoyed the extra snuggles.

No comments: