Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 28

Week 28
Day 190:  This was Patrick's last night out of town so we snuggled in bed watching Mickey Mouse.  We were both so ready for him to come home!
Day 191:  A fun little girls night at the beautiful Alabama Theatre.  They show old movies year round and it's so much fun.  We've been several times during this Christmas movies but this was the first time to go to the Summer series.  We saw Steel Magnolias and it was so much fun.  It's such a beautiful place.  I can't wait to go back.  They're doing a "Throwback Thursday" kids series and this week is Toy Story.  I hope I can get me work dome so I can take Barrett.
Day 192:  This was one of my favorite days of the year.  I've been begging for a surprise 30th birthday party for a year or more and my friends totally pulled it off.  I was shocked to say the least.  I was so surprised that I was convinced that Patrick had nothing to do with it.  I thought for sure he would never be able to keep a surprise!  And it was a murder mystery party which was the icing on the cake!  I had the best time and felt so loved!
Day 193:  Still reliving the night before!  I love these gold 30 balloons.  I hope they make it to my pure day on the 27th.

Day 194:  Monday was a struggle.  But we all survived and I got some sweet snuggles.  (I hope this boy never outgrows the snuggles)

Day 195:  They were watching Carter work.  Carter is some summer help at the office and Barrett is obsessed with him.  He thinks he's the coolest thing ever and he just sits in the window and watches him work.
Day 196:  Popsicles on the porch!  He would stay outside all day everyday if I let him.  But it's been 100 degrees here.  I'm not sitting outside.

We're having the best summer.  It's flying by.  I've already had people wanting Back to School shirts and it makes me sad.  Even though Barrett has been going to MDO all summer, we've still enjoyed pool days and movies and fun stuff.  I just love summer.  (I'd be lying though if I hadn't been itching for a bowl of chili, I blame that on the college football hype.  I'm excited for Fall this year.  But I'm trying not to wish the time away. It's had when it's so dang hot though)

No comments: