Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Goals


I've slacked off on my goals big time this summer.  I thought September would be a good time to get back on board.  We've got so much to do over the next few months and I need to get busy if I'm going to get them all done.  
Decorate for Fall! I bought a new fall scent for my scentsy warmer and it has me itching to put out the pumpkins.  Fall is my favorite time of year.  I usually do it Labor Day weekend and this year will be no different.  I also need to start planning our annual Halloween Trick-or-Treat hayride. 
 
Clean out Barrett's Closet.  We'll find out what the baby is this month so I need to organizing the clothes he's outgrown and move them to the other closet or out them away.  I'm not ready to get rid of them just yet. :)  I also need to start making a list of the things we're going to need.
 
Move Furniture for Barrett's new Big Boy Room.  We're moving our old furniture into Barrett's room and his furniture into the nursery.  I want to go ahead and get this done so I can focus on organizing both spaces.  We're going to move him to a twin bed we thought sooner rather than later but he slept all night last night so I'm not as eager to move him now.  We will see.  I'd like to do this before Christmas so he has plenty of time to adjust before the baby comes.
 
Watch Football!  We're so excited for the return of college football.  I'm planning our food for the weekend and I don't plan to move from the couch all day Saturday.  I'm sure a certain toddler won't allow it but we're going to try.  He's enjoyed preseason NFL so hopefully he's excited to watch with us.
 
Work! Work! Work!  Most of the above will fall to the end of the month because we are busy busy at work the first two weeks of this month.  I'm excited for all the work.  And I'll be even more excited when we finish!
 
Find out what the BABY is!  We can't wait to find out what this sweet baby is!  I think I'll really be itching to get busy and get things done once we know!

No comments: