Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 37



Day 252:  I've been looking for one of these Tupperware pickle holders for years.  My parents have one and I love it.  They discontinued it for a while but they brought it back and I got one at Girl Time.  I was so excited and I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm a little crazy.  Which might also be true.

Day 253:  We found out this sweet baby is a GIRL!!! We are still a little in shock.  That hasn't stopped me from buying a few things.  I can't wait to meet her.  She is already so loved.

Day 254:  We went to Brittany's to watch the Alabama game.  The boys brought their bikes and rode during halftime.  I love this picture Crystal took.  My parents have the best area to ride!
Day 255:  My boys snuggled up Sunday morning.  They were so sweet I couldn't stand to wake them.  Barrett has been ending up in our bed some mornings so we can all get a little more sleep.  I think Patrick and I both secretly love it.
Day 256:   We were working on a big order at work that required me to be in the shop some and Barrett was so good.  He would ride his bike around and then come in and take a break.  He never took his helmet off or his sweatshirt and it warmed up a lot. 
Day 257:  You've already seen this picture.  But it was all I had for Tuesday.
Day 258:  This was a video but I don't know how to add videos so here's a still shot.  While taking a break at the office they made a make shift "the blob" and Barrett thought it was the funniest thing ever. 
 
That was week 37!  Lots of fun and lots of work. 


No comments: