Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 35



Day 238:  The weather was beautiful last week.  Barrett played outside as much as he could. 

Day 239:  We had book club so Patrick and Jeremy took the boys to Chuck E Cheese.  They said the boys had fun.

Day 240:  The boys slept in so Ally and I made a run for coffee and breakfast.
Day 241:  My house has been a disaster for weeks.  My dad came to watch Barrett on Wednesday and I was afraid he was going to stage an intervention.  We finally got things put back together this weekend.  It has been so nice to come home to a fairly put together house.
Day 242:  14 weeks!  I'm a lot bigger this time around.  I'm trying to embrace it.  It's not easy.  I'm ready for Fall weather so I can wear scarves and sweaters and vests.

Day 243:  He will sit in the window and play with his cars at work for a long time.  I love to just watch him.  I's so sweet.
Day 244:  I got both Barrett and his Daddy a cookie for after dinner.  This little stinker got both cookies and ate them both.

No comments: