Monday, November 2, 2015

23 Weeks




How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: Large Mango (1 lb, 11 inches) 
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, some. The pants are just way more comfortable.  I've bought way more maternity pants this time.  I love these black pants I just got.  I think they will come in handy over the holidays because I can dress them up and down.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: She's way more active than I think Barrett was.  I've been able to feel her from the outside a couple of times but the boys still haven't.  
Sleep:  Well the beginning of the week was crap.  Barrett didn't sleep good and was up every hour.  Finally, Wednesday night he slept all night and I felt like a new person.  He slept all night again Thursday night.  He spent the night with my parents Friday and Saturday so I got to sleep all night again.  It's been great to get some sleep.  I desperately needed it.
What I miss:  This is so dumb but I miss being able to bend over to pick up something off the floor with ease.  I don't want to jinx myself but I'm feeling better this pregnancy that I did with Barrett. 
Cravings: Halloween candy! :)
Symptoms: Just feeling large and easily exhausted.
Best Moment this week:  Celebrating Halloween with our friends.  I got some outfits I ordered in and they are adorable.  Sleeping all night. 

No comments: