Monday, November 30, 2015

27 Weeks




How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby:  Head of cauliflower (16in, 2lbs)
Maternity Clothes: Most bottoms are maternity.  I've been wearing a lot of tunics and dresses as tunics so not as many tops are maternity.
Gender: It's a girl!  I can't wait to meet her.
Movement: All the time. I'm feeling it more and more all over the place.  She's definitely getting stronger.
Sleep: I've slept great this week.  We've gotten to sleep in 4 straight days and it's been so nice to not have to wake up to an alarm.
What I miss: Energy.  I'm either too exhausted to move or to sore by the end of the day.
Cravings: None really.  I enjoyed turkey and dressing and everything else that goes along with holiday feasting.
Symptoms: Heartburn, the reflux medicine is definitely helping but i way over did it thanksgiving and ended up sleeping in the recliner.  I've had a little sciatica over the weekend.  Hopefully it doesn't last long.  I'm just feeling really large this week.  I didn't think I was as big this time but I think I've caught up this week.
Best Moment this week:  We got furniture moved around and Barrett has a big boy bed.  The nursery is still a mess but he's more settled. We enjoyed having Patrick home for the holiday.  It was the first time since we've been married that he was off Thanksgiving and the long weekend.  We're looking forward to the Christmas season.  I love being pregnant this time of year. 


No comments: