Monday, November 9, 2015

24 Weeks


How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: Ear of Corn (1.5lbs, 11 inches)
Maternity Clothes: All jeans and pants are maternity.  I've got a couple pair of leggings that I can wear.  Most of my tops are just regular tunics.  I do have a few maternity tops in the mix.
Gender: It's a girl! AveryAnn McCarty
Movement: She's a wiggle worm.  Patrick finally got to feel her this weekend.  We were watching tv and she kept kicking the remote off my belly.  Patrick came over and finally felt her.  I was looking back at my weekly updates with Barrett and it was the same week he felt Barrett too.  Barrett has no desire to feel her.  I think he's in denial.
Sleep: Hasn't been great.  Barrett will sleep okay a few nights and then like crap for a few nights. I'm getting kicked from the inside and the outside most nights. 
What I miss:  Sleep.  Energy.  
Cravings:  None this week.
Symptoms: Just being tired.  I've had heartburn a few nights but it was usually because of what I've eaten.
Best Moment this week: Patrick feeling her kick.  This wasn't really a best moment Barrett and I fell in a parking lot this week and thankfully we're all three fine.  Barrett scraped his back pretty good and I ripped my shirt and tore up my elbow.  I was sore for a few days and my elbow still hurts but it could have been a lot worse. I feel like this pregnancy is going by so fast.  We still have so much to do (as in everything).  I'm afraid we're never going to get it done.


And a comparison.  I feel like my belly is smaller this time than with Barrett.  You can't really tell because I'm bigger all over but I don't think I've gained as much weight this time.


No comments: