Monday, November 16, 2015

25 Weeks





How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: Eggplant (11in, 1.7lbs)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly everything is maternity, I've worn a few dresses that weren't but I have to wear leggings under them.
Gender: It's a girl!  AveryAnn McCarty
Movement: She's been a little lazy this week.  Probably because I've been super busy and on my feet working all week.  I think we were both exhausted. 
Sleep: Barrett has been sleeping so much better this week, so we've all slept better.  
What I miss: Wine. the end, 
Cravings:  None really.
Symptoms: None really this week.  I've been feeling a lot of pressure but only if I stand or walk too much.
Best Moment this week:  Finishing a big order at work.  I finally got some time to make a few things at work for AveryAnn so that was fun.   We went to my sister-in-law's baby shower today and it was so sweet with all the adorable pink things.  We're gearing up for the holidays and I know as soon as the holidays are over we'll be on baby watch and we still have so much to do.

No comments: