Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thankful.
2015 will probably be remembered as the best of times and the worst of times.
Even in the heartache we found things to be thankful for.
This thanksgiving I'm thankful for answered prayers and grace.
I'm thankful for my hardworking husband and my suddenly full of energy all boy toddler.
I'm thankful for our families that have cried with us and celebrated with us.
I'm thankful for a growing business that has been booming lately.
I'm thankful for the sweet group of mom friends that always let me know I'm not alone.
I'm thankful for the sweet daughter growing inside of me,
I'm thankful for Patrick's new job and all the family time we've gotten to catch up on since May.
I try to remember to be thankful everyday but it's nice to take a day to remind ourselves we are blessed beyond belief.  

No comments: