Monday, December 28, 2015

31 Weeks



We've been sick for two days and this was the best is was getting this week.
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: Head of lettuce (18in, 3.1lbs) 
Maternity Clothes: Bottoms yes.  Tops no.  Mostly tunics and dresses as tunics.  I'm getting tired of wearing the same things over and over again.  But I don't want to buy anything else now.  I ready to wear my old clothes again!  
Gender:  Girl.
Movement: This girl is feisty and way more active than Barrett was.  Which makes me very nervous because Barrett was such a chill, laid baby when he got here.  I'm hoping she's as easy as Barrett.
Cravings: None this week.  My sinuses have been stopped up and draining (if that is even possible) and I haven't been able to taste anything so I kind of missed all the yummy food.
Symptoms:  I'm huge. Other than that not too bad.  My feet had already started to swell really badly by this point and so far I haven't had that problem yet.  They'll swell a little if I'm on them all day but nothing like with him.
Best Moment this week:  Celebrating Christmas and Barrett's birthday.  Now I feel like I can focus on the nursery.  I got the crib sheet and changing pad cover I ordered.  So now I'm itching to get it all put together.  Plus we're running out of time.  If she comes as early as Barrett we only have 6 weeks left. {cue panic}.  I don't think she'll come that early but I'd like to be prepared.  I'm going to finally order her baby book this week too so I can get it caught up before she gets here.  I passed the 3 hour glucose test.

No comments: