Monday, December 28, 2015

The North Pole Express

I may never get my pictures off my real camera so I'm going to go ahead and write about our trip to the North Pole way back at the beginning of December.  We were so excited to go to ride the train to the North Pole and see Santa.  We had low expectations.  I'd heard mixed reviews but I wanted to try it.  We went with Jeremy, Jessica and Jackson.  The boys were so excited.  We got there early and the boys played with the train table in the gift shop.  Barrett cried when we had to leave there to line up for the train ride.

He was excited once we got on the train and started our trip to the North Pole.
This was when he saw the North Pole and Santa.  It was the sweetest thing and made the whole night.  Jessica snapped this picture with her phone and I love it.  I love the look on his face and the fact that his bear is right there with him.

I was nervous how he would do with Santa.  In the past he hasn't been the biggest fan of the jolly guy but this time he seemed so excited.  Santa got on the train and Barrett actually talked to him.  I think it helped that he didn't have to sit with him.  Santa just stood behind his seat.

These boys are so sweet and the best of friends. 
We have a better family picture on the real camera.  Maybe one day I'll show you.  But this one is hilarious.
We had a fun night but Patrick and I ultimately decided it wasn't something we would do every year.  We just didn't feel like it was worth the money.  It was fun and I'm glad we did it just not on our every year list. 
 
Finally got the pictures loaded.  I love them so much!

Barrett did pretty good talking to Santa.  He wasn't a huge fan any other time we saw him but I think the fact he didn't have to sit with him helped.

 


No comments: