Monday, December 7, 2015

28 Weeks




How Far Along: 28 Weeks, Third Trimester, the final leg,
Size Of Baby:   (16in, 2.5lbs)
Maternity Clothes: Most bottoms are maternity, most of my tops are piko tops and flowy tunics. 
Gender:  Girl!
Movement:  Yes, she's pretty active at night.
Sleep:  I've Slept Great This Week. We finally moved Barrett to his big boy bed and it has gone pretty well so I've been sleeping much better.
What I miss:   Energy.  I miss being able to go, go, go like I could before.  With work and the holidays I'm exhausted by 4:30 everyday but still have a good 5 hours of life left to accomplish before my head hits the pillow.  I haven't really started Christmas shopping and in my head I'm thinking I can knock it out in a day or two but I'm beginning to realize that's probably not going to happen and I'm going to wish I had started sooner.
Cravings:  Just wine.  I know I sound like a terrible person but I just want wine.
Symptoms:   I've been having Braxton hicks contractions this week.  I've been busier at work and on my feet a lot so I'm sure that has something to do with it.  I've also had the sciatic pain a lot so I'm pretty much living on a heating pad.
Best Moment This Week:   Getting Barrett's room situated so we can start focusing on the nursery.  Making it to the third trimester.  I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel which makes me very excited and also makes me realize how much we have left to do.  I know it doesn't matter if it all gets done but I'd like to have the bulk of it done before she gets here. 

Comparison from 28 weeks with Barrett.  I've said all along I didn't think I was as big but I've really felt a growth spurt this week but looking at this picture it looks like AveryAnn is growing straight out.  Which would explain why I feel like my back hurts more this time. I think she's definitely lower and further out.


No comments: