Monday, January 4, 2016

3rd Birthday Playdate


Barrett's birthday playdate was so successful last year we decided to do the same thing this year.  I teamed up with Jessica since Barrett and Jackson's birthdays are only 3 days apart and they have all of the same friends.  This year was extra special because Santa came!


We had it at my parents house because they have more room and I love the cabin/lodge feel especially this time of year.  We tried not to go crazy with food or decorations and I think it turned out perfect!
We had brunch.  I originally wanted doughnuts but when I got to the place the morning of the party they didn't have any so I got doughnut holes instead and they actually worked better for the kiddos.  Well I say they worked better...the kiddos could sneak them off the table more easily.

Love this one of the boys.  Jackson's face is like "hey guys, why are yall standing there?  There's toys in this room!" 

My sweet babies and me.

Barrett was not a huge fan of Santa.  Luckily Santa is a pro and knew how to get the kids to warm up to him. 

This might be my favorite picture from the whole day.  If you can talk cars you're alright in Barrett's book.

Both of the birthday boys.
These are the best outtakes of trying to get 8 boys 3 and under to pose for a picture with Santa.
Barrett was having none of it.
I love it.

This is one of the best ones.  I don't even know why Barrett was so mad but he was and therefore we got zero good group pictures.

I love this one of the birthday boys playing trucks with Santa.


He has started doing this face for pictures and I don't know where it came from.  It cracks me up.
Of course Ally had to get in the picture too.
Can you tell these boys were ready for cupcakes?
 
Sneaking a bite while we were singing.
 

Love this picture of my sweet friends.  We've had so much fun together with these girls and their boys.
 
It was such a fun morning celebrating our boys.  Thanks to everyone for coming and my Parents for letting us trash their house.
 
 
 

No comments: