Monday, January 4, 2016

32 Weeks



How Far Along
: 32 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Bottoms are all maternity.  Tops are mostly tunics.  My flowys tops that aren't tunics are getting too short but I'm pretending I don't notice.
 
Gender: Girl!  AveryAnn McCarty

Movement: Yes, she's wild and I feel like she's huge.

Sleep: I love sleep!  I wish there were more hours in the day for napping and getting things done.

What I miss: Getting in and out of bed with ease. Well really doing anything with ease.

Cravings: None really.

Symptoms: Just feeling large and the third trimester nesting and need to get everything done now.  I've been putting it off for 32 weeks now and I'm feeling the crunch.

Best Moment this week:  We got the nursery painted and put the crib together.  It's pink and I love it!  We're slowly getting things put together.  I've got a few things I need to hang on the wall and I need to organize the clothes and stuff but I'm feeling better having a place for her stuff.  (Now to find a place for everything we took out of her room that we don't want to get rid of but don't really have a place for.)   Also this week we're on baby waiting on my sweet niece to get here.  She's due the 11th (and will probably come during the game) but every time I get a text from Hope I think it's going to be from the hospital.
32 Weeks with Barrett and AveryAnn.  I still don't feel as big.  I should.  I weigh more at this point than I did with Barrett at this point but I've only gained 25lbs total. I was just heavier to begin with. 


No comments: