Monday, January 25, 2016

35 Weeks




How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: Large Cantaloupe (19-22in, 5.5lbs)
Maternity Clothes: Bottoms yes, still wearing my flowy tops and tunics.  I've also been brave and wearing my booties.  I'm just so excited I can still wear regular shoes that I'm wearing them.
Gender:  Girl!
Movement: All the time.  I feel like she's a lot more active than Barrett was.
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping good.  The last few nights I've woken up around 4:30 and struggled to fall back asleep.  
What I miss:  Energy.    
Cravings: None this week.
Symptoms: Just really big.  Lots of ligament pain.  My hands and feet have started swelling some.
Best Moment this week:  We had a great doctors appointment this morning.  We've almost got the nursery ready.  We're making packing lists for everyone and it's getting real.  I'm so excited and anxious.  I'm ready for this girl to come.  4 weeks or less!


No comments: